Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teacher Gifts Part II

Last year around this time I wrote a blog entry about teacher gifts.  Being a teacher we always receive the same things and of course we know we are hard to buy for.  We look forward to the gifts every year.  It makes us feel loved and appreciated in a profession that does not always make us feel that way.

Last year I stated some do's and don'ts which you can read from the above link.  This year I decided to do an Oprah's style favorite things.  These gifts can be used by all and are not necessarily just for teachers.

1. Personalized Stationary - I write so many letters and get just giddy about having personalized stationary. I recently ordered this pattern from Paper Culture.  The cards are on a heavy stock and come so quickly.  For every order they pledge to plant a tree.  Makes me want to order lots more.

2. Reusable Shopping Bags - I know, it sounds like Envirosax is paying me, but I can't get enough of them.  I have 3 regular sax, a sling sax, and a mini sax (I use as a lunch bag).  They weigh about an ounce and can be easily carried every where.  They are sturdy and can hold about 44 pounds, not that you want to carry that much.  I have even gotten the tiniest hole in my original bag and it is still the size of a pin point years later.  Everyone I have given one to has adored them as much as me.
3. Personalized Stamps - I was given a gift certificate to the Three Designing Women website.  I ordered the stamp featured on the side with "This Book Belongs To  ......" instead of the address.  I am actually thinking of ordering an address stamps and a monogram version to use on stationary.  This company offers interchangeable stamps and stationary that is made to have a stamp used with it.  I just love personalization.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment