Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Envirosax Sling

We all know I love my Envirosax.  They are light and easy to carry with you all the time.  Plus are amazingly durable.  Well they came out with a new style.  The Envirosax sling.

This bag has two free straps that you can tie to any length, which means you can make it fit your body perfectly.  It still rolls like the original, however it is a bigger roll and does not roll as neatly.  Because of the design there is a deep pocket on the outside where the fabrics meet.  It is actually the perfect size for a bottle of wine.  If you want to seal the bag when traveling you can tie the bag closed and fit it under the seat in front of you.

I love the bag, but I don't think I will be carrying it at the bottom of my purse like the others.  I don't carry the biggest purses and this one takes up too much room.  I will only have it when I know that I will be using it.

If you are interested in buying this bag or the other bags I have reviewed go to this site.  Now through the 28th of November the original bags are 50% off.  I know they can be hard to find outside of the internet, but they are well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment