Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Envirosax

I don't proclaim to be the greenest person, but there are things that I do that are green.  I have many different reusable bags, ones that stand on their own but can't be rolled up. Bags that are kept in pouches when not in use, that always have shoulder straps that seem long enough until filled with groceries. They each have their flaws. I LOVE envirosax. www.envirosax.com


I cannot find one flaw with the envirosax bags. The bag rolls up to about 4 inches by 1.5 inches.
 

When open it is 19.5 x 16.5 inches. Believe it or not this bag can hold 44 lbs and only weighs 1.4 oz.
 I have tested it over the past three years and it has never failed. I have carried anything from groceries to library books. They are completely washable!!!
The best part about these bags is you can have a collection in your purse at all times. Which means you never forget to bring them. I usually have three on me at all times. That 5 additional ounces is never noticed in the purse. So whether you know you are going to need them, or you just happen to need one you are always ready.

They come in all sorts of colors and patterns. There are collections but I purchased all of mine at different times so they don't match. There are bags for kids too, even Sesame Street themed.
Give these bags a try and you will never go back.

1 comment: