Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

J2 Jewelry

I am in love with J2 Jewelry, I have purchased two necklaces for myself and one as a gift.  I was playing on Etsy one day when I can across a honeycomb necklace.  I thought about it and searched for it months later.  The honey omb necklace was being made by J2 Jewelry.  I only wear silver and almost all of the products are silver.  Items are made to order and can be customized.

Here are the items that I have ordered:
Podling



The podling is about the size of a dime and sits in the perfect spot on your neck.  It is wonderfully sparkling on the inside and gives a little hint  fun.





Button






The button is just as tiny but with amazing detail.  It has been cast from an antique button the artist found.

Honeycomb
The necklace that started it all is the honeycomb.  It is big enough to make an impact and intrigues others to look at the intricate details.

Every time I have ordered I have received the jewelry in 3 days.  They come in a cute little box with an adorable handmade tag.  The artist always writes a little note that gives you a connection J2 and their jewelry.

Please check out her home page on Etsy and look at these wonderful little treasures.J2 Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment