Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rosemary's Baby

After watching this horror/thriller classic I am left wanting.



The plot features a married couple who move into a new apartment with a shared wall.  On the other side of the wall is a meddling elderly couple.  The husband embraces the next door neighbors while Rosemary is not so sure.

Early on Rosemary gets pregnant, after experiencing an odd dream.  For the majority of the pregnancy she is sick.  The film takes a while to get moving and when it does you know what is coming.   I wasn't even sure I wanted to help Rosemary since she was not thinking for herself.

It is not scary and not thrilling.  I am glad I watched the well known film but will probably not watch it again.

The best part, "He has his father's eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment