Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bossy Pants

I love my Nook but I hate that I can't read it during take off.  So when I forgot to bring a book along I wandered into the many Hudson News shops in the airport and picked up Tina Fey's Bossy Pants.  I will admit I love everything Fey.  This book did not disappoint.

Fey's book has her humor throughout, so there are giggles every couple of pages.  It follows her from the beginning of her life up until now.  I find it funny that you can see 30 Rock episodes in your head that were taken from her life.  The truth is always funnier than fiction.  Tina has used all she has been through to make an outrageous book and tv show.  

It is a very quick read, it took me only 2 days to finish it.  You can read it in any order since each chapter is its own story.  Although I would read it from start to finish.  That could be the OCD in me, but chronologically is always better.  

So enjoy the giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment