Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blend Creations

I am giggling like a little kid because I just received my custom necklace from Blend Creations.
It is awesome and easy.  You print out the custom worksheet from the website and draw within the lines.  Then scan it and send it to the company.  In three days I had my brother's childhood drawing on a necklace.

So of course being a teacher I think, "Great Mother's Day gift!"  It is too expensive for me to order for each of the children in my class.  We are on the tissue paper flower budget in most schools, but Dads could totally get their tot to draw within the lines.  You also sign the back.  What a perfect momento. 

They also have great and unusual items like bottle opener necklaces.  Which is more ingenious then flip-flop bottle openers, since, well you walk on them.  Gross! Blend Creations also offers flowers suspended in resin and many other items.  There are more traditional items as well, but those are less my style.

There is a custom portion to almost any piece of artwork on this site.  You can really make your mark on any piece.  

Please give Blend Creations a try and you will not be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment