Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Support a great cause - AIDS Walk 2011 San Francisco

Months ago I decided with my best friend to participate in a great cause, the AIDS walk in San Francisco.  It is a 10K walk in Golden Gate park, whose fundraising is purely from donations.


 This year is 25th anniversary of the walk in San Francisco.  It benefits the San Francisco AIDS foundation, which is trying to stop the HIV epidemic in the city it began.

 I have set an ambitious fundraising goal of $1,000 and I need your help in order to reach it!  It would be amazing if I could go above and beyond.


Since 1987, AIDS Walk San Francisco has raised nearly $74 million for San Francisco AIDS Foundation and other HIV/AIDS organizations in the six Bay Area counties.  Established in 1982, the Foundation refuses to accept that HIV transmission is inevitable.  With the unrestricted funds raised by AIDS Walk San Francisco, the Foundation is able to provide direct services to promote health among those living with HIV and implement ground-breaking prevention programs to create sustainable progress against HIV.

Even though there has been success with drug treatments that are prolonging some people's lives, they don't work for everyone.  These treatments can also take their toll physically, and for many cause awful side-effects.  I am also concerned that so many young people in San Francisco are getting infected.  And above all, there is still no cure in sight.

I would really appreciate your help.  Please sponsor me for AIDS Walk San Francisco.  You can support me and my team Sparkle Pony here.  It’s fast, easy, and safe to make a donation online with a credit card, debit card, or PayPal!  After making your donation, you may be able to double your donation with a matching gift!  Please consult your human resources department or use the matching gift search engine on the AIDS Walk San Francisco website to find out if your company has a matching gift program: www.aidswalk.net/sanfran/raisemoney/matchinggift.html

Thank you in advance for supporting AIDS Walk San Francisco and my fundraising efforts!

Team Sparkle Pony, myself and the walk thank you!

I will even give you a personal shout-out here on my blog along with a personal thank you.

1 comment:


  1. Hi
    Good people,I want to thank Dr.CHARLES for helping me Getting Rid of my HIV VIRUS. I was Diagnosed of this Virus for 3 years but after the Usage of Dr.CHARLES Herbal Medicine, I was Cured and up till now, The Symptoms of the HIV Virus is completely Gone.. So anyone who wants to reach Dr CHARLES should do that by emailing him hivspelltemple@outlook.com or call him +2348153191918.God we Bless You.

    ReplyDelete